Our Kingsford® Professional Briquets are made with premium wood char to ensure pro-quality results. These 100% natural briquets deliver higher heat for better searing, and a consistent burn for slow cooking, or smoking large cuts of meat.* They’re ready to go in about 10 minutes, and deliver consistent, competition-ready performance you can count on every time. They also feature a low ash formula that’s great for ceramic grills and smokers. Available in an 11.1-pound bag and an 18-pound bag.Grill like a pro with Kingsford® Professional Briquets Kingsford® Professional Briquets 469
• Do not add lighter fluid directly to burning or hot briquets.
• Make sure ashes are cold before discarding.
• Never barbecue indoors.
• Grill should be placed on a flat and level surface away from flammable items, overhangs and trees.
• Store briquets in a cool, dry place.
• California Proposition 65 Warning: Combustion (burning) of this product, like other cooking methods, produces carbon monoxide and other substances known by the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or reproductive harm.