Kingsford® Professional Briquets are made in the USA* with 100% natural ingredients and premium wood char to ensure professional-quality results. They provide a hotter burn† that’s perfect for searing flavor into any of your favorite meats. They also feature Kingsford’s lowest ash formula, making them great for ceramic grills and smokers. They’re ready to grill on in about 10 minutes, and deliver high heat and a consistent burn time every time. Available in variety of sizes, from 8-lb. to 2x18-lb. bags.
* With North American ingredients
† Compared to nationally available conventional charcoal
100% natural ingredients
Made in the USA
• Do not add lighter fluid directly to burning or hot briquets.
• Make sure ashes are cold before discarding.
• Never barbecue indoors.
• Grill should be placed on a flat and level surface away from flammable items, overhangs and trees.
• Store briquets in a cool, dry place.
• California Proposition 65 Warning: Combustion (burning) of this product, like other cooking methods, produces carbon monoxide and other substances known by the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or reproductive harm.