1 whole pork tenderloin (12–16 oz.)
1 tbsp. mayonnaise
1 tbsp. pork seasoning or rub
1 Food Prep
If the pork has silver skin surrounding the tenderloin, use a sharp paring knife to remove as much as possible without cutting too deeply into the meat.
- Coat the pork tenderloin with mayonnaise to help the seasoning stick, and season the tenderloin on all sides with pork seasoning or rub. Return the meat to the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
2 Grill Prep
- Fuel: We recommend Kingsford® Hardwood Pellets
- Temp: 225°F (Low Heat) & 400°F (Medium Heat)
3 The Cook
- Place the thermometer probe into the thickest part of the pork tenderloin, and position it at the center of your pellet grill.
Smoke the meat to an internal temperature of 95 to 100°F.
Increase the heat of your pellet grill to 400°F and continue to cook the pork until it reaches an internal temperature of 145°F. The pork may hit 145°F before your smoker achieves 400°F, which is fine.
- Remove the pork from the smoker and tightly wrap it in foil on a plate to seal in juices.
Allow the wrapped pork to rest on the plate for a minimum of 10 minutes.
- Slice and serve!
For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
Light your fire with all new Kingsford® products.
Explore our full range of charcoal, pellets and flavor boosters to take your grilling to the next level.