1 lb. ground turkey
coarsely ground pepper
2 tsp. poultry seasoning
0.25 cup cranberry sauce
0.25 cup premade turkey gravy warmed
0.5 cup prepared instant stuffing warmed
4 hamburger rolls split, toasted
1 Food Prep
Gently form your ground turkey into patties. Sprinkle both sides of your turkey patties liberally with salt, pepper and poultry seasoning.
2 Grill Prep
- Fuel: We recommend Kingsford® Charcoal with Hickory for a savory, smoky wood flavor that’ll complement your turkey burgers.
- Method: Direct-Heat Grilling
- Temp: 400°F (Medium Heat)
Carefully hold your hand about 5” to 6” above the grate, and refer to the temperature settings below:
• High Heat (450° to 550°F):
2 to 4 seconds
• Medium Heat (350° to 450°F):
5 to 6 seconds
• Low Heat (250° to 350°F):
8 to 10 seconds
Make sure your clothing doesn’t touch the grate, and always move your hand away from the heat before you feel discomfort.
When you’re at temp, put cooking oil on a folded paper towel. Grab the oiled paper towel with long-handled tongs and oil the grate thoroughly.
3 The Cook
- When you’re at temp, put cooking oil on a folded paper towel. Grab the oiled paper towel with long-handled tongs and oil the grate thoroughly.
- Place your turkey burgers on the grate and cook them for 5–6 minutes per side until they reach an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Brush the buns with oil, and toast them on the cooler side of the grate for 2 to 3 minutes until toasted and warm.
- While your burgers are cooking, put 1 tbsp. of cranberry sauce on each bottom bun and 2 tbsp. of stuffing on each top bun.
- Place your turkey burgers on the bottom buns, drizzle them with gravy, add the top bun and serve immediately.
For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
Light your fire with all new Kingsford® products.
Explore our full range of charcoal, pellets and flavor boosters to take your grilling to the next level.