1 stick of butter
5 full-size chocolate bars
1 bag of large marshmallows
cocoa powder, scant
powdered sugar, scant
0.25 cup chocolate sauce
1 Food Prep
First, in a well-buttered cake pan or disposable aluminum tray, arrange graham crackers along the bottom and sides, covering all areas.
- Next, cover the graham crackers completely with chocolate squares.
- Finally, arrange the marshmallows standing up throughout the entire pan.
2 Grill Prep
- Fuel: We recommend Kingsford® Original Charcoal Briquets
- Method: Direct-Heat Grilling
- Temp: 350°F (Medium Heat)
Carefully hold your hand about 5” to 6” above the grate, and refer to the temperature settings below:
• High Heat (450° to 550°F):
2 to 4 seconds
• Medium Heat (350° to 450°F):
5 to 6 seconds
• Low Heat (250° to 350°F):
8 to 10 seconds
Make sure your clothing doesn’t touch the grate, and always move your hand away from the heat before you feel discomfort.
When you’re at temp, put cooking oil on a folded paper towel. Grab the oiled paper towel with long-handled tongs and oil the grate thoroughly.
3 The Cook
- When you’re at temp, put the casserole on your gill with the lid down for 20 to 30 minutes, or until the marshmallows are well toasted.
- Remove, and allow to rest for 20 minutes.
- Garnish the casserole with a drizzle of chocolate sauce, cocoa powder and powdered sugar.
- Cut into squares, serve immediately and enjoy.
For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
Light your fire with all new Kingsford® products.
Explore our full range of charcoal, pellets and flavor boosters to take your grilling to the next level.