4 lb. pig wings
2 tsp. granulated garlic
2 tsp. celery salt
kosher salt, to taste
ground black pepper, to taste
3 tbsp. olive oil
1 cup Frank’s RedHot Original Sauce
4 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
2 tsp. white vinegar
celery, for serving
blue cheese dressing, for serving
1 Food Prep
First, apply the seasonings to all sides of the pig wings. Next, rub in the olive oil to coat evenly. Finally, make the sauce by stirring the hot sauce with the melted butter and vinegar.
2 Grill Prep
- Fuel: We recommend Kingsford® Original Charcoal Briquets
- Method: Direct-Heat Grilling
- Temp: 400°F (Medium Heat)
Carefully hold your hand about 5” to 6” above the grate, and refer to the temperature settings below:
• High Heat (450° to 550°F):
2 to 4 seconds
• Medium Heat (350° to 450°F):
5 to 6 seconds
• Low Heat (250° to 350°F):
8 to 10 seconds
Make sure your clothing doesn’t touch the grate, and always move your hand away from the heat before you feel discomfort.
When you’re at temp, put cooking oil on a folded paper towel. Grab the oiled paper towel with long-handled tongs and oil the grate thoroughly.
3 The Cook
- When you’re at temp, put cooking oil on a folded paper towel. Grab the oiled paper towel with long-handled tongs and oil the grate thoroughly.
- Place the wings on the grill and cook, turning often, until slightly charred and cooked through, and reach an internal temperature of 145ºF, about 15 minutes.
- Baste the wings and continue to cook, turning and basting occasionally, for another five minutes, until the wings are glazed and golden. Discard hot sauce after basting.
- Serve the wings hot with celery and blue cheese dressing on the side.
For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.
Light your fire with all new Kingsford® products.
Explore our full range of charcoal, pellets and flavor boosters to take your grilling to the next level.