Bacon Wrapped Jalapeño Shrimp PoppersWrite a Review Read Reviews
- Yields: 6–8 Servings
- Cook time: 20 minutes
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- 12 whole jalapeños, halved lengthwise with seeds & membranes removed
- 24 fully cooked, tail-on shrimp
- 24 slices bacon
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons Durty Gurl Bloody Mary Rub
- Pour the Kingsford® Signature Pellets in the recteq pellet grill and set the preheat to 350°F.
- Fill each jalapeño with cream cheese and place a shrimp on the cream cheese.
- Wrap each popper with bacon and place on a recteq pellet grill cooking mat (or any) and season lightly with the Durty Gurl Bloody Mary Rub.
- Place inside recteq pellet grill and cook for 20 minutes or until bacon is fully cooked.
For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.