Kingsford® Original Charcoal is the taste of summer, and it’s been the gold standard of grilling for nearly 100 years. Each briquet is made with natural ingredients and real wood to ensure the smoky flavor barbecue lovers crave. These newest briquets still feature our signature Sure Fire Grooves® to help coals light faster than ever. In fact, they’re ready for cooking within about 15 minutes—that’s 25% faster*—and they still burn as hot and long as before. See how Kingsford continues to raise the bar on briquets to deliver a better BBQ experience. Available in a variety of sizes, from 3.9-pound bags to 20-pound bags.Look for Kingsford® Original Charcoal in the red, white and blue bag. Kingsford® Original Charcoal 1
Ready to cook on in 15 minutes
Long burn time*
• Do not add lighter fluid directly to burning or hot coals.
• Never barbecue indoors.
• Make sure ashes are cold before discarding.
• Barbecue away from flammable items, overhangs and trees.
• Store in a cool, dry place.
• California Proposition 65 Warning: Combustion (burning) of this product, like other cooking methods, produces carbon monoxide and other substances known by the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm.