Kingsford® Original Charcoal has been the gold standard of grilling for nearly 100 years. Each briquet is made with natural ingredients and real wood, resulting in the authentic smoky flavor that barbecue lovers crave. Kingsford continues to improve its charcoal. The newest briquets still feature our signature Sure Fire Grooves®, which help the coals light faster than ever before, while still burning as hot and long as ever. Available in a variety of sizes, from 3.9-pound bags to 20-pound bagsLook for Kingsford® Original Charcoal in the red, white and blue bag. 1323
Ready to cook on in 15 minutes
Long burn time*
More edges for faster lighting*
• Do not add lighter fluid directly to burning or hot coals.
• Never barbecue indoors.
• Make sure ashes are cold before discarding.
• Barbecue away from flammable items, overhangs and trees.
• Store in a cool, dry place.
• California Proposition 65 Warning: Combustion (burning) of this product, like other cooking methods, produces carbon monoxide and other substances known by the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm.