Kingsford® Match Light® Charcoal lights instantly every time. Each briquet is infused with just the right amount of lighter fluid, so they light fast and stay lit, perfect for tailgating. Just fire up the briquets with a match, and be ready to cook in 10 minutes, no extra fluid necessary. And our Match Light® Charcoal features the same quality ingredients as Kingsford® Original, so you know you’re getting real wood flavor when you grill. Because taste is everything.™ Available in a variety of sizes — from 3.1-pound bags to 11.6-pound bags.
For best results, always close the bag tightly after use. Kingsford® Match Light® Charcoal should last one to two years in unopened bags stored in a cool, dry place. For best lighting results, partially used bags should be rolled tightly down to the level of the briquets in the bag, and securely closed. Additionally, storing open or unopened bags in a cool, dry place will help maintain performance.Start cooking fast with Kingsford® Match Light® Charcoal. Kingsford® Match Light® Charcoal 1040
Ready to cook on in 10 minutes
No lighter fluid needed
• Do not light any part of the bag.
• Barbecue away from flammable items, overhangs and trees.
• Do not add Match Light® charcoal once fire has been lit. Add Kingsford® Original Charcoal Briquets if extra charcoal is needed.
• Make sure ashes are cold before discarding.
• Do not use in water smoker grills.
• California Proposition 65 Warning: Combustion (burning) of this product, like other cooking methods, produces carbon monoxide and other substances known by the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm.