Bring the taste and the experience of competition barbecue to your own backyard with Kingsford® Competition Briquets. Kingsford® Competition Briquets combine the performance needed for competition-level results with the convenience needed for backyard barbecue. You get the best of both worlds — the high heat associated with lump charcoal with the consistent burn and temperature control you need for perfect results every time. Available in a 11.1-pound bag.BBQ like a pro with Kingsford® Competition Briquets. 37
Ready to cook on fast
• Do not add lighter fluid directly to burning or hot briquets.
• Make sure ashes are cold before discarding.
• Never barbecue indoors.
• Grill should be placed on a flat and level surface away from flammable items, overhangs and trees.
• Store briquets in a cool, dry place.
• California Proposition 65 Warning: Combustion (burning) of this product, like other cooking methods, produces carbon monoxide and other substances known by the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or reproductive harm.