4 cup yellow squash, sliced
0.5 cup onion, chopped
35 buttery round crackers
1 cup cheddar cheese, shreeded
6 oz. milk
2 oz. butter, melted
3 tbsp. you favorite rub
2 oz. butter, cubed for topping
1 Food Prep
First, slice the squash on a non-stick mat and set aside until ready to grill.
- Next, in a bowl, combine the crushed crackers and cheese. Reserve half for the topping. Then, combine your seasoning mix in a large bowl and add the cooked squash.
- Add the squash mixture to a well-greased baking dish, then add the remaining topping and dot with the butter.
2 Grill Prep
- Fuel: We recommend Kingsford® Hardwood Pellets
- Temp: 400°F
3 The Cook
- Leave the sliced squash on the grill mat and cook for 8–10 minutes on the grill until slightly soft. Then combine the squash with the rest of the ingredients into a well-greased baking dish.
- Place the baking dish on the grill and cook at 400°F for 30 minutes, until it reaches an internal temperature of 165ºF and is golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy.
Light your fire with all new Kingsford® products.
Explore our full range of charcoal, pellets and flavor boosters to take your grilling to the next level.