Skip to content
Turkey Pot Pie with Smoked Biscuit Topping
Write a Review
- 2 cups chopped or pulled turkey (cooked)
- 10.5 -ounce can cream of chicken
- 1 cup milk
- 9 ounces frozen vegeables blend (carrots, peas, green beans, corn)
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon Colden's Freakin' Greek Rub
- 8 raw smoked biscuits
- spray butter
- Pre-heat recteq grill or wood pellet grill to 400°F.
- Combine all ingredients except biscuits in a bowl and mix well, then add to a greased 9”x13” pan.
- Top with the raw biscuit dough and give a spritz with the spray butter.
- Cook for 35–45 minutes until the pot pie is golden brown.
Credit: Recipe created by recteq on behalf of Kingsford. recteq wood pellet grills allow you to become a true pitmaster with the push of a button. After all, it’s more than a grill…It’s a lifestyle! Check out the recteq website.
Pellets used: Kingsford® Hardwood Pellets — Signature