Thanksgiving Turkey BurgerWrite a Review Read Reviews
- Yields: 4 Servings
- Cook time: 10 minutes
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- 1 pound ground turkey
- coarsely ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- ¼ cup cranberry sauce
- ¼ cup premade turkey gravy warmed
- ½ cup prepared instant stuffing warmed
- 4 hamburger rolls split, toasted
- Kingsford® Charcoal with Hickory
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Gently form ground turkey into four patties.
- Sprinkle both sides of burger patties liberally with salt, pepper and poultry seasoning.
- Grill burgers 5–6 minutes per side.
- Place one tablespoon of cranberry sauce on each bottom bun and spread two tablespoons stuffing on each top bun.
- Place burgers over the cranberry sauce, drizzle burgers with gravy and add the top bun. Serve immediately.
- Credit: Clint Cantwell
For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.