Smoky Cinnamon SourWrite a Review Read Reviews
- Yields: 1 Servings
- Cook time: 8 minutes
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- 2 ounces bourbon
- ¼ ounces Durty Gurl Sour Mix
- cinnamon sticks (for garnish)
- smoke gun
- Pour the bourbon, Durty Gurl Sour Mix, and a dash of bitters in a shaker.
- Shake and strain.
- Garnish with 2 cinnamon sticks.
- Smoke for 2 minutes.
- Credit: Recipe created by recteq on behalf of Kingsford. recteq wood pellet grills allow you to become a true pitmaster with the push of a button. After all, it’s more than a grill…It’s a lifestyle! Check out the recteq website.
Recipes containing alcohol are intended for those 21 years of age and older only. Please drink responsibly.