Skip to content
Smoked S’mores Casserole
- 1 stick of butter
- 5 full-size chocolate bars
- 1 bag of large marshmallows
- Graham Crackers
- Cocoa powder, scant
- Powdered sugar, scant
- 1/4 cup chocolate sauce
- Set Masterbuilt Gravity Series to 350°F.
- In a well buttered cake pan or disposable aluminum tray, arrange graham crackers along the bottom and sides, covering all areas.
- Cover the crackers completely with chocolate squares.
- Arrange marshmallows standing up throughout the entire pan.
- Add casserole into your Gravity Series for 20-30 minutes, or until the marshmallows are well toasted.
- Remove and allow to rest for 20 minutes.
- Garnish the casserole with a drizzle of chocolate sauce, cocoa powder, and powdered sugar.
- Cut into squares and serve immediately.
Credit: Recipe created by Jean-Paul Bourgeois on behalf of Kingsford and Masterbuilt