Skip to content
Smoked Pumpkin Deviled Eggs
Write a Review
- 12 large eggs
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- juice of ½ lemon
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- kosher salt
- freshly ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 4 chives, cut into small pieces
- Pre-heat recteq grill or wood pellet grill to 160°F.
- Carefully crack shells of hard-boiled eggs and peel under cool running water.
- Halve eggs lengthwise. Spoon out yellow into small bowl and place whites on a serving tray. Using fork, mash yolks in a bowl and place on grill for 20 minutes, then place whites on serving dish. Remove ball and let cool, then add mayonnaise, lemon juice, and Dijon mustard, and season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon mixture evenly among egg whites and smooth top.
- Carefully dust paprika all over yolk mixture, completely covering yolks. Use a sharp paring knife to make ridges down the paprika-dusted yolks to look like a pumpkin.
- Place chive above egg mixture to look like a stem and serve.
Credit: Recipe created by recteq on behalf of Kingsford. recteq wood pellet grills allow you to become a true pitmaster with the push of a button. After all, it’s more than a grill…It’s a lifestyle! Check out the recteq website.
Pellets used: Kingsford® Hardwood Pellets — Hickory