Skip to content
Smoked Pound Cake
Write a Review
- pound cake
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Ray's Warm Apple Pie Rub
- Pre-heat recteq grill or wood pellet grill to 350°F. Butter and flour a 6-cup (8½ by 4½-inch) loaf pan; set aside.
- Using an electric mixer on high speed, beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well each with addition; add vanilla and salt. With mixer on low, gradually add flour, beating just until combined.
- Bake until a toothpick inserted in center of cake comes out clean (about 1 hour); tent with aluminum foil if browning too quickly. Let cool in pan for 15 minutes. Invert onto a wire rack and turn upright to cool completely.
Credit: Recipe created by recteq on behalf of Kingsford. recteq wood pellet grills allow you to become a true pitmaster with the push of a button. After all, it’s more than a grill…It’s a lifestyle! Check out the recteq website.
Pellets used: Kingsford® Hardwood Pellets — Classic