Skip to content
Smoked Nuts and Pepitas
Write a Review
1 h 30 m
- 2 pounds assorted mixed nuts
- 8 ounces pepitas
- 1 tablespoon Rossarooski's Honey Rib Rub
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Pre-heat recteq to 225°F.
- Mix all ingredients in large mixing bowl.
- Add to a baking pan and smoke for 60–90 minutes, stirring a few times.
- Allow the smoked nuts and pepitas to cool to room temperature.
Credit: Recipe created by recteq on behalf of Kingsford. recteq wood pellet grills allow you to become a true pitmaster with the push of a button. After all, it’s more than a grill…It’s a lifestyle! Check out the recteq website.