Smoked Moroccan Lamb RibsWrite a Review Read Reviews
- Yields: 4 Servings
- Cook time: 3 h
- Prep time: 20 minutes
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 1/2 tablespoon coriander seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon powdered lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 racks lamb ribs
- Combine paprika, coriander seeds, salt, cumin seeds, allspice, powdered lemon peel and pepper in a mortar and pestle or coffee grinder and grind into a powder.
- Prepare smoker or grill for indirect cooking, adding 3–4 of your favorite wood chunks to the charcoal briquets. Adjust smoker or grill vents to bring the temperature to approximately 250°F. Remove membrane from the bone side of the ribs. Season both sides liberally with lamb dry rub. Place on the smoker or grill, cover and allow them to cook until tender, approximately 3 hours. Remove from heat and serve.
- Credit: Clint Cantwell
For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.