Smoked Cumin Chili Chicken Wings with Kingsford® Signature Flavors PelletsWrite a Review Read Reviews
- Yields: 2–4 Servings
- Cook time: 1 h
- Prep time: 1 h 15 m
- 2–3 pounds chicken wings (whole, or drums and flats)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chipotle powder
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- Place the chicken wings into a large resealable bag, then add oil, spices and salt. Mix well to combine and thoroughly coat the wings, then seal the bag and refrigerate for 1–3 hours.
- Prepare a pellet grill by loading the hopper with Kingsford® Signature Flavors Pellets with Chili and Cumin, and set to 275°F.
- Place the wings into the pellet grill, spacing them out to allow for maximum flavor absorption. Cook wings for 45–60 minutes or until they reach an internal temperature of 165°F.
- If a deeper brown color is desired, you can turn the pellet grill up to 450° F for the last 10 minutes of the cook to encourage browning.
- Credit: Recipe created by Hardcore Carnivore Jess Pryles on behalf of Kingsford® Charcoal.
For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.