Skip to content
Smoked Bacon Brisket Fries
Write a Review
- 3 pounds beef brisket
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 32 ounces french fries
- 15 ounces cheddar cheese sauce
- 8 slices bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 4 each green onions, chopped
- Wash the brisket and pat it dry. Stir together the brown sugar and gold spices until well combined. Rub the brisket on all sides with the rub.
- Tightly wrap the spice-coated brisket with foil. Refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- Prepare your charcoal grill for indirect cooking/smoking.
- Using Kingsford® charcoal, bring the grill temperature to 225°F. Place the brisket on the grill and leave the lid closed. Keep the temperature level consistent, adding more charcoal briquets as needed.
- Smoke for several hours or until the internal temperature of the brisket has reached 195°F
- Remove smoked brisket from the grill. Wrap the foil and let rest for 15 minutes. Slice the brisket and chop it into bite-sized pieces.
- Serve over cooked french fries along with cheese sauce, crumbled cooked bacon, and green onions.