Skip to content
Smoked Almond Green Beans
Write a Review
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 (16-ounce) packages frozen cut green beans, thawed and drained
- 1 tablespoon Colden's Freakin' Greek Rub
- 1 10.25 ounce can condensed cream of celery soup
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup smoked slmonds, sliced
- 8 ounces fried onions
- ¼ cup melted butter
- Heat recteq to 350°F.
- Melt 6 tbsp butter in heavy 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat until sizzling; add onion. Continue cooking 3–5 minutes or until onion is softened.
- Remove from heat; stir in green beans and seasoning.
- Combine soup, milk and cheese in bowl; mix well. Pour over green bean mixture; stir to coat well. Spoon mixture into 3-quart greased baking dish.
- Combine all topping ingredients in bowl; sprinkle over bean mixture. Bake 40–50 minutes or until heated through.
Credit: Recipe created by recteq on behalf of Kingsford. recteq wood pellet grills allow you to become a true pitmaster with the push of a button. After all, it’s more than a grill…It’s a lifestyle! Check out the recteq website.