Simple Roasted Turkey BreastWrite a Review Read Reviews
- Yields: 8–10 Servings
- Cook time: 1 h 30 m
- Prep time: 20 minutes
- bone-in turkey breast
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Colden's Freakin' Greek Rub
- 1 teaspoon smoked salt
- 2 tablespoons herb butter
- Pre-heat recteq grill or wood pellet grill to 325°F.
- Place the herb butter under the skin of the turkey.
- Rub the outside of the breast with olive oil and season with the smoked salt and Colden’s Freakin’ Greek Rub.
- Smoke until an internal temperature of 165°F (about 75–90 minutes depending on size) and allow the breast to rest for 15–20 minutes before slicing.
- Credit: Recipe created by recteq on behalf of Kingsford. recteq wood pellet grills allow you to become a true pitmaster with the push of a button. After all, it’s more than a grill…It’s a lifestyle! Check out the recteq website.
For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.