Seared New York Strip Steak with Feta Cheese and Balsamic DrizzleWrite a Review Read Reviews
- Yields: 2 Servings
- Cook time: 12 minutes
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- 1 14-ounce New York strip steak
- kosher salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 1/2 cup balsamic salad dressing
- 1/4 cup feta cheese (crumbled)
- Build a charcoal fire for direct grilling with Kingsford® charcoal. Season the steaks with salt and pepper.
- Place the steaks on the grill, and cook for 4 to 6 minutes on each side for medium-rare, longer if desired. Baste with butter during and after cooking. Let rest for 5–10 minutes.
- To assemble, pour half of the dressing onto a plate. Place cooked steak on top, and drizzle with remaining dressing. Top with crumbled feta cheese.
- Credit: Recipe created by Warren County Pork Choppers competition barbecue team for the One Bite Challenge presented by Walmart category of the Kingsford® Invitational.
For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.