Skip to content
Savory Grilled Corn
Write a Review
- 5 corn on the cob
- ½ cup mayonnaise (sour cream can be used instead)
- 1 cup grated cotija cheese
- cayenne pepper or chili powder
- fresh or dried parsley
- 2 limes, sliced
- Preheat the grill to 400°F using Kingsford® Charcoal.
- Add corn to grill and cook for 10–15 minutes, flipping every few minutes so each side is cooked.
- Remove corn from the grill and coat with mayonnaise all over.
- Next, add cotija cheese all over the corn. Sprinkle cayenne pepper and parsley on one side of each corn.
- Squeeze lime juice on top, eat and enjoy!
Credit: Recipe created by August DeWindt on behalf of Kingsford.