Reuben DogWrite a Review Read Reviews
- Yields: 8 Servings
- Cook time: 15 minutes
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- 8 hot dogs
- 8 oz. deli sliced corned beef
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 (8 oz.) can sauerkraut (drained)
- ¼ cup Thousand Island dressing
- 8 hot dog buns
- Place hot dogs on the grill and cook for 4–5 minutes until cooked through, turning frequently to brown evenly. Remove the hot dogs from the grill, place each wiener into a bun then top with corned beef and Swiss cheese. Loosely wrap the hot dogs in foil and return them to the grill for 4–5 minutes until the corned beef is warm and the cheese has begun to melt. Unwrap the hot dogs, and sauerkraut and Thousand Island dressing, then serve immediately.
- Credit: Clint Cantwell
For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.