Skip to content
Write a Review
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- ½ cup panko bread crumbs (use gluten free if you’d like to keep the burgers gluten free)
- ½ cup (fresh) grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- ¼ teaspoon smoked garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Beat eggs in a large bowl. Combine all ingredients well and form into very tight balls, making sure to squeeze each Quinoa burger tightly to bind the ingredients together.
- Prepare your grill for medium direct heat and add your cast iron skillet or griddle on direct heat. Add butter to the hot skillet or griddle. Place the quinoa burger on the skillet or flat top and slightly flatten, helping to flatten and sear the edge of the burger. After about 10 minutes or once the burger has formed a nice crust on one side, flip to the other side. If adding cheese, do it now. Cook until this side has formed a slight crust.
- Serve with your favorite burger toppings.
Credit: Recipe by Robyn Lindars of Grill Girl