Skip to content
Pulled Pork Kabobs
Write a Review
- 1 boneless pork butt (approximately 4–5 lbs.)
- ¼ cup yellow mustard
- 1 cup of your favorite BBQ dry rub seasoning
- wooden skewers
- Prepare smoker or grill for indirect cooking, adjusting vents to bring the temperature to 225°F. Add 2–3 chunks of your favorite smoking woods to ashed over charcoal briquets for maximum smoke flavor.
- Cut pork butt into 1/2–inch thick strips. Thread each strip onto two side-by-side wooden skewers then coat lightly with yellow mustard followed by a layer of BBQ dry rub seasoning.
- Place skewers on the smoker or grill away from direct heat and cover. Allow the kabobs to smoke until they reach an internal temperature of 185°F and are extremely tender, approximately 3 hours.
- Remove pulled pork kabobs from the smoker or grill and serve immediately along with your favorite BBQ sauce.