Pork Chops with Coffee Dry Rub
- Yields: 8Servings
- Cook time: 15 minutes
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 4 teaspoons ground coffee
- 2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 4 teaspoons salt
- 6 medium, bone-in pork chops about 1-inch thick
- 1/4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 – 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients and stir until well blended. Preheat the grill.
Generously rub both sides of the pork chops with the coffee rub. Grill the pork chops for about 5 to 7 minutes on each side over a medium heat.
Let the chops rest covered with aluminum foil before serving. Discard any unused rub.
- Credit: Recipe created by world champion pitmaster, Chris Lilly on behalf of Kingsford® charcoal.