Skip to content
Mumbai Bhutta Masala
Write a Review
- 1 teaspoon chaat masala
- 1 teaspoon red chili powder
- 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
- 1½ teaspoons kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 4 fresh corn cobs, husks and silks removed
- 2 limes, halved
- fresh cilantro, for garnish
- Mix chaat masala, red chili powder, paprika, salt and cayenne until well combined. Set aside.
- Build a charcoal fire for direct grilling using Kingsford® Charcoal. Preheat the grill to 450°F, and brush grill grates with oil. While the grill is heating, soak the corn in water for about 15–20 minutes.
- Place the corn on the grill, rotating until all sides are well charred (about 8 minutes total). Remove corn from grill when the kernels have begun to blacken in spots.
- Dip each lime half into the spice rub. Serve each cob with a lime half, to rub all over the corn. If desired, sprinkle on extra rub. Finish with chopped fresh cilantro and serve hot. Enjoy!