Korean Short Ribs Served Over White RiceWrite a Review Read Reviews
- Yields: 4 Servings
- Cook time: 5 minutes
- Prep time: 4 h
- 2 pounds Korean Style Beef short ribs
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- ½ medium white onion, sliced
- ¾ cup soy sauce
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup water
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon canola oil, additional oil for grilling
- serve with kimchi
- serve with jasmine rice
- In a mixing bowl, make the sauce by stirring together the following: garlic, green onions, onion, soy sauce, brown sugar, water, toasted sesame oil and 1 tablespoon of canola oil.
- Place the ribs and the sauce in a large bag or bowl and massage the sauce into the ribs with hands. Place in the refrigerator to marinate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Heat your Masterbuilt grill to 600°F. Oil your grill with canola oil. Discard the sauce and place ribs on the grill and cook each side for 2 minutes.
- Serve with steamed jasmine rice and kimchi...enjoy!
- Credit: Recipe created by Howard and Anita Hsu of Sweet Auburn BBQ on behalf of Kingsford and Masterbuilt
For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.