Skip to content
Kingsford Roasted Corn Dip
Write a Review
- 3 ears fresh sweet corn
- 1 medium red onion
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 orange bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 block soft Gournay cheese with herbs and spices (Boursin)
- black pepper and sea salt (to taste)
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil (or high heat grilling non-stick spray)
- Fire up your Kingsford® charcoal, grill temp should be medium to high heat.
- Coat sweet corn ears evenly with mayonnaise and sprinkle salt and pepper (add cayenne to kick up the heat).
- Cut peppers in half, de-seed, coat lightly with oil or non-stick spray.
- Grill corn and peppers until tender, flipping often to get a good char on all sides.
- Once grilled to your liking, take vegetables off grill and place on counter to cool. Let cool to room temperature.
- Slice kernels off cob then use the backside of your knife to
- Dice remaining veggies.
- Combine veggies with Gournay cheese, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with your favorite chips!