Kalbi Garlic NoodlesWrite a Review Read Reviews
- Yields: 6 Servings
- Cook time: 45 minutes
- Prep time: 1 h
- 1 onion, medium
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons grated ginger
- 1 cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 6 thinly sliced scallions
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 pounds flanken cut beef short ribs
- 20 ounces yellow noodles or spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Combine Kalbi Marinade ingredients and marinate the ribs for at least 2 hours. For best results let them marinate overnight.
- Set grill to 200°F. Remove ribs from marinade and shake off excess. Then, load grill and smoke for about 30 minutes and then crank grill to 350°F. Sear ribs 3–5 minutes on each side.
- Boil noodles, drain and set aside.
- Prepare garlic sauce and add butter to medium heat until it melts. Add garlic and sauté for 30 seconds. Add all remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- Toss noodles with garlic sauce and then top with parmesan and green onion and kalbi short ribs.
- Credit: Recipe created by Blood Bros. BBQ, on behalf of Kingsford Charcoal
For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.