Jalapeño Popper Stuffed SlidersWrite a Review Read Reviews
- Yields: 10 Servings
- Cook time: 30 minutes
- Prep time: 20 minutes
- 5 jalapeño peppers
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 10 slices bacon
- 2 lb. ground beef (preferably an 80/20 blend)
- kosher salt and ground black pepper
- 10 slider buns
- Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- Prepare grill for 2-zone cooking, placing pre-heated Kingsford® charcoal briquettes on one half of the grill to create a hot and a cool zone. Adjust bottom vents to bring the grill temperature to approximately 400ºF.
- Cut jalapeños in half lengthwise from stem to tip then use a small spoon to remove the ribs and seeds. Fill each jalapeño half with shredded cheese then wrap tightly with a slice of bacon, using a toothpick to keep the bacon in place.
- Set bacon wrapped jalapeños on the cool half of the grill as far from the charcoal as possible. Cover the grill and allow them to cook until the bacon is crisp, approximately 20 minutes.
- Divide ground beef into 10 equal portions. Form ground beef around each bacon wrapped jalapeño to create a 2–2½ inch burger patty (note that the ends of the jalapeño will likely stick out from the patty). Season stuffed patties with Kosher salt and black pepper then set on the hot side of the grill. Grill for approximately 4 minutes per side until cooked through. Place patties on the bottoms of the slider buns, top with ranch dressing and top bun then serve immediately.
- Credit: Clint Cantwell
For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.