Holiday HamWrite a Review Read Reviews
- Yields: 4 Servings
- ¼ cup yellow mustard
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup honey (or agave)
- 1 (9 lb) fully cooked ham
- your favorite seasoning rub
- Heat yellow mustard, brown sugar and honey (or agave) in a pan, stirring often to prevent sugar from burning. This will form a beautiful glaze that will complement your favorite rub.
- Prepare your Kingsford® briquets (we suggest Kingsford® Pecan) and place hot coals in a circular pattern in your grill, leaving room for a water pan.
- Add a pan of water in the center if grill to create moisture.
- Rub yellow mustard on ham to give your seasoning rub something to stick to, and add your favorite rub, coating liberally.
- Place ham on grill grate over water pan. Smoke at 250–300°F, basting ham often throughout smoking. Pull ham when internal temperature reaches 165°F and a nice bark has formed on the outside.
For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.