Grilled Watermelon MuleWrite a Review Read Reviews
IngredientsYou Will Need
- Moscow Mule copper cups
- cocktail glasses
- cocktail straws
- Kingsford® Charcoal briquets
- fresh watermelon slices (thick-cut 1–2 inches)
- fresh mint leaves
- fresh lime
- ginger beer (diet preferred)
- vodka (optional but highly recommended)
- Coat one side watermelon with honey and grill (starting with honey side up so the watermelon absorbs the honey) over Kingsford® Original charcoal briquettes until warmed through and has nice grill marks.
- Let watermelon cool, dice.
- Add watermelon, fresh mint leaves and small amount of ice in glass. Muddle watermelon, mint and ice together until they are blended nicely and you can smell the amazing aromas!
- In a mule cup combine over ice: watermelon mint puree, ginger beer, vodka (optional) and a squeeze of fresh lime. Garnish with fresh mint and lime wedge.
Recipes containing alcohol are intended for those 21 years of age and older only. Please drink responsibly.