Skip to content
Grilled Shrimp Bruschetta
Write a Review
- ¼ tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 vine-ripened tomatoes chopped
- 1 small white onion minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped basil
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 10 shrimp peeled and deveined
- 5 slices Italian bread lightly toasted
- In a small mixing bowl, blend together olive oil, tomatoes, onion, basil and vinegar.
- Prepare grill for medium high heat.
- Season shrimp liberally with salt and pepper.
- Grill approximately 5 minutes per side until lightly pink.
- Remove shrimp from grill and roughly chop.
- Add shrimp to the tomato, onion and basil mix and top toasted bread with even portions of the mixture.