Grilled Shrimp Bruschetta
- Yields: 5 Servings
- Cook time: 10 minutes
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- ¼ tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3 vine-ripened tomatoes chopped
- 1 small white onion minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped basil
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 10 shrimp peeled and deveined
- 5 slices Italian bread lightly toasted
In a small mixing bowl, blend together olive oil, tomatoes, onion, basil and vinegar.
Prepare grill for medium high heat.
Season shrimp liberally with salt and pepper.
Grill approximately 5 minutes per side until lightly pink.
Remove shrimp from grill and roughly chop.
Add shrimp to the tomato, onion and basil mix and top toasted bread with even portions of the mixture.
- Credit: Clint Cantwell