Skip to content
Grilled Peaches with Whipped Mascarpone, Marcona Almonds and Honey
Write a Review
- 4 peaches, cut in half and pit removed
- Vegetable oil
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ cup mascarpone cheese, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons honey, plus more for garnish
- ½ cup marcona almonds, toasted and roughly chopped
- Mint leaves, for garnish
- Heat a charcoal grill to 500ºF.
- Lightly rub the peaches with vegetable oil and place on the grill. Grill for 1 to 2 minutes and flip, cooking for a minute on the skin side. Transfer to a serving platter.
- In a large bowl, combine the cream, mascarpone, vanilla and honey and whipped until stiff peaks are formed.
- Dollop the cream onto each piece and sprinkle with the chopped marcona almonds. Drizzle honey over the peaches and garnish with small mint leaves.
Credit: Recipe created by Chef Marcus Samuelsson on behalf of Kingsford. Full IGTV Video can be found on @Marcuscooks