Skip to content
Grilled Mexican Street Corn
Write a Review
- 2 ears corn
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ⅛ cup cotija cheese (shredded)
- 2 tablespoons chile powder
- 1 lime, halved
- chopped cilantro
- Fire up Masterbuilt Gravity Series 560 grill and smoker to 350° F.
- Fill a pot with water and bring to boil. Once water is boiling, soak corn in the pot for 30 minutes.
- Next, remove corn from the pot and peel back the husks without detaching.
- Place corn on the grill and cook for 15 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Then, remove corn from the grill.
- Slather corn with mayonnaise and add cotija and chile powder.
- Drizzle corn with lime and sprinkle with cilantro.
Credit: Recipe created by Maggie Unzueta, blogger at In Mama Maggie's Kitchen, on behalf of Kingsford Charcoal