Skip to content
Grilled Mexican Street Corn (Elotes)
Write a Review
- 6 ears of sweet corn (shucked)
- 1/2 cup Mexican crema or mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup grated queso fresco or queso cotija
- cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- lime wedges (to serve)
- Prepare grill for medium-high heat cooking, approximately 400°F. Grill for approximately 10 minutes, turning every few minutes until tender and lightly charred.
- Remove corn from the grill, brush with crema or mayonnaise, then coat well with grated queso fresco or queso cojita. Lightly sprinkle corn with cayenne pepper and chopped cilantro then serve with lime wedges.