Skip to content
Grilled Inferno Wings
Write a Review
- 2 tbsp. McCormick Gourmet Sriracha seasoning (or similar sriracha powder)
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. paprika
- ¾ tbsp. kosher salt
- 12 chicken wings
- 8 oz. Kingsford® Original Smoked Hickory Barbecue Sauce
- 6 tbsp. habanero jelly (substitute ghost pepper jelly for a mind-blowing burn)
- Prepare grill for indirect cooking, placing preheated Kingsford® briquets on one side of the bottom grill grate to create a hot and cool side. Add 2–3 chunks of your favorite smoking wood to the charcoal, replace the main cooking grate, and adjust bottom vents so that the grill temperature is approximately 400°F.
- In a small bowl, combine the sriracha seasoning, brown sugar, paprika and salt and blend well. Pat chicken wings dry and season liberally with the dry rub mixture. Place the wings on the hot side of the grill and cook for approximately 5 minutes, turning frequently until browned and crisp. Move wings to the cool side of the grill, cover the grill, and allow them to continue cooking until they reach an internal temperature of 165°F.
- As the wings finish cooking, place a small saucepan on the hot side of the grill and add the barbecue sauce and habanero jelly. Stir to combine and allow the sauce to warm through, approximately 3–4 minutes.
- Remove wings from the grill and place in a large resealable bag along with the habanero barbecue sauce. Seal the bag and shake to coat the wings completely. Remove the wings from the bag and serve immediately.