Skip to content
Grilled Cheese-Stuffed Jalapenos
Write a Review
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Jack cheese
- 4 tablespoons Hidden Valley® Spicy Ranch Dressing
- 4 teaspoons Kingsford® Honey Jalapeno Mesquite Barbecue Sauce
- 8 (¾ pounds) jalapeno peppers
- Mix cheese and Hidden Valley® Spicy Ranch dressing together in a small bowl; set aside.
- Place peppers on heated grill; roast about 4 minutes per side or until peppers begin to blister. Remove from heat and allow to cool about 10 minutes.
- Reserving stem end, cut peppers in half lengthwise and remove seeded core. Spoon cheese mixture into peppers. Arrange stuffed peppers in a small heat-proof skillet or pan. Return to grill and heat 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Drizzle with Kingsford® Honey Jalapeno Mesquite Barbecue Sauce.