Skip to content
Grilled Buffalo Cauliflower Bites
Write a Review
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into large pieces for grilling
- ½ cup butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup Frank's RedHot Sauce
- Melt butter on medium heat and add minced garlic. Let cook for one minute before adding hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Let sauce simmer on low heat to combine ingredients. Now, go start your grill.
- Prepare a grill for medium direct heat. Grill cauliflower florets until they have a nice char on the outside, but not burned, and all parts of the floret have touched the grill.
- Remove from heat and pour the hot sauce over the florets. Serve immediately.
Credit: Recipe by Robyn Lindars of Grill Girl