Glazed Spiral HamWrite a Review Read Reviews
- Yields: 8–10 Servings
- Cook time: 2 h
- Prep time: 20 minutes
- 8 pounds spiral sliced ham
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup honey
- ½ cup Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons Rossarooski's Honey Rib Rub
- Pre-heat recteq to 350°F.
- Add the spiral ham to a baking dish (shank side up).
- In a medium size bowl, combine the mustard, sugar, and the honey. Mix well.
- Pour the glaze over the ham and cook for a total of 1.5–2 hours, basting the ham every 20–30 minutes
- Allow the spiral ham to cool prior to serving.
Note: Basting liquid can be served as a sauce, if desired.