Skip to content
Durty Salted Caramel Apple Martini
Write a Review
- caramel sauce
- 1 ounce salted caramel vodka*
- 1 ounce bourbon*
- 2 ounces apple cider
- ¼ ounce Durty Gurl Sour Mix
- In a chilled martini glass, drizzle in caramel.
- Pour the salted caramel vodka, bourbon, apple cider, and Durty Gurl Sour Mix into a shaker.
- Shake and strain.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle cinnamon over the top.
- Garnish with apple dipped in caramel.
* Recipes alcohol are intended for those 21 years of age and older only. Please drink responsibly.
Credit: Recipe created by recteq on behalf of Kingsford. recteq wood pellet grills allow you to become a true pitmaster with the push of a button. After all, it’s more than a grill…It’s a lifestyle! Check out the recteq website.