Durty Salted Caramel Apple MartiniWrite a Review Read Reviews
- Yields: 1 Servings
- Cook time: 8 minutes
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- caramel sauce
- 1 ounce salted caramel vodka
- 1 ounce bourbon
- 2 ounces apple cider
- ¼ ounce Durty Gurl Sour Mix
- In a chilled martini glass, drizzle in caramel.
- Pour the salted caramel vodka, bourbon, apple cider, and Durty Gurl Sour Mix into a shaker.
- Shake and strain.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkle cinnamon over the top.
- Garnish with apple dipped in caramel.
- Credit: Recipe created by recteq on behalf of Kingsford. recteq wood pellet grills allow you to become a true pitmaster with the push of a button. After all, it’s more than a grill…It’s a lifestyle! Check out the recteq website.
Recipes containing alcohol are intended for those 21 years of age and older only. Please drink responsibly.