Coffee-Rubbed Pork Medallions with BBQ ButterWrite a Review Read Reviews
- ⅓ cup Your favorite BBQ dry rub
- 3 tbsp ground coffee
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin cut crosswise into 2-inch medallions
- 1 stick unsalted butter room temperature
- 1 tbsp your favorite dry BBQ rub
- Pork Medallions:
Using Kingsford® Cherrywood Charcoal, build a fire for direct grilling and preheat to medium-high (approximately 400°F).
- In a small bowl, combine dry rub and ground coffee and mix well.
- Season pork medallions with the BBQ coffee dry rub then grill for approximately 5 minutes per side until they reach an internal temperature of 145°F.
- Remove pork medallions from the grill and immediately top each medallion with BBQ butter before serving.
- BBQ Butter:
Combine butter and dry rub in a small bowl and blend well.
- Set BBQ butter aside until if using immediately, otherwise cover and refrigerate.
- Credit: Clint Cantwell
For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.