Carne Asada Ribeye Tacos
- Yields: 5 Servings
- Cook time: 15 minutes
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- 2 10-ounce ButcherBox ribeye steaks
- 2 tablepoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 small limes, fresh squeezed
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the olive oil, soy sauce, scallions, garlic, lime juice, cumin, sugar, and cilantro. Pour into a zip-top bag with the steaks, massage marinade into the meat. Place in the refrigerator for at least one hour up to overnight.
Discard any leftover marinade and grill steaks to the desired temperature. Slice and serve as is or with all the taco fixings!