Skip to content
Carne Asada Ribeye Tacos
Write a Review
- 2 10-ounce ButcherBox ribeye steaks
- 2 tablepoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 small limes, fresh squeezed
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 tablespoons light brown sugar
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the olive oil, soy sauce, scallions, garlic, lime juice, cumin, sugar, and cilantro. Pour into a zip-top bag with the steaks, massage marinade into the meat. Place in the refrigerator for at least one hour up to overnight.
- Discard any leftover marinade and grill steaks to the desired temperature. Slice and serve as is or with all the taco fixings!