Big Lee’s Grilled Citrus Tea CocktailWrite a Review Read Reviews
- Yields: 10 Servings
- Cook time: 1 h
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- ½ gallon Big Lee’s Tea (or any fruity, citrusy or tropical tea)
- 32 ounces blueberry flavored vodka*
- 1 lime
- 1 lemon
- 1 orange
- Kingsford® Original Charcoal
Start with a 1/2 gallon of Big Lee’s Tea (or any fruity, citrusy or tropical tea).
For a strong cocktail, add 32 oz. blueberry flavored vodka and refrigerate the mixture for one hour. For a mild cocktail, add 16 oz. of blueberry flavored vodka and refrigerate the mixture for one hour.
Sear 1 lime, lemon and orange sliced 1/4 thickness and grilled on both sides at 500°F until grill marks are achieved, usually 10–15 seconds per side.
Remove from heat and immediately add to Big Lee’s Tea and blueberry vodka mixture and stir mixture.
Refrigerate for one hour.
Serve chilled or on the rocks and enjoy!
* Recipes containing alcohol are intended for those 21 years of age and older only. Please drink responsibly.
- Credit: Recipe written by Rashad Jones on behalf of Kingsford® Charcoal