Skip to content
Big Lee’s Grilled Citrus Tea Cocktail
Write a Review
- ½ gallon Big Lee’s Tea (or any fruity, citrusy or tropical tea)
- 32 ounces blueberry flavored vodka*
- 1 lime
- 1 lemon
- 1 orange
- Kingsford® Original Charcoal
- Start with a 1/2 gallon of Big Lee’s Tea (or any fruity, citrusy or tropical tea).
- For a strong cocktail, add 32 oz. blueberry flavored vodka and refrigerate the mixture for one hour. For a mild cocktail, add 16 oz. of blueberry flavored vodka and refrigerate the mixture for one hour.
- Sear 1 lime, lemon and orange sliced 1/4 thickness and grilled on both sides at 500°F until grill marks are achieved, usually 10–15 seconds per side.
- Remove from heat and immediately add to Big Lee’s Tea and blueberry vodka mixture and stir mixture.
- Refrigerate for one hour.
- Serve chilled or on the rocks and enjoy!
- * Recipes containing alcohol are intended for those 21 years of age and older only. Please drink responsibly.
Credit: Recipe written by Rashad Jones on behalf of Kingsford® Charcoal