Skip to content
Basque Chicken Wings
Write a Review
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- tabasco sauce, to taste
- 3 pounds chicken wings (drumettes and flat wings)
- kosher salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, mix the garlic, lemon juice, vinegar, oil and herbs together. Season with tabasco sauce (depending on how hot you want these), salt and pepper, to taste.
- Build a charcoal fire for direct grilling using Kingsford® Charcoal and preheat to medium-high heat (about 450°F). Brush grate with oil.
- Season the wings with salt and pepper and place on the grill. Cook for about 5–7 minutes, depending on size, flipping once halfway through cooking. Check for doneness before removing from the grill. Add to the bowl and toss in the sauce to coat. Serve hot.