Skip to content
Write a Review
- ½ ounces maple syrup
- lemon juice
- 2 ounces bourbon
- 1 ounce Durty Gurl Sour Mix
- Ray's Warm Apple Pie Rub
- Durty Gurl Margarita Rimmer
- Rim cup with blend of Durty Gurl Margarita Rimmer and Ray’s Warm Apple Pie Rub.
- Pour ½ oz of maple syrup in the bottom of the cup.
- Add in a splash of lemon juice.
- Add the bourbon and the Durty Gurl Sour Mix.
- Garnish with cinnamon stick and half lemon wedge.
Credit: Recipe created by recteq on behalf of Kingsford. recteq wood pellet grills allow you to become a true pitmaster with the push of a button. After all, it’s more than a grill…It’s a lifestyle! Check out the recteq website.