Andouille Sausage Dogs with Sriracha Jalapeño SlawWrite a Review Read Reviews
- Yields: 6 Servings
- Cook time: 5 minutes
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- 6 Andouille sausage links
- 6 hot dog buns
- 2 cups Spicy Sriracha Jalapeño Slaw
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha hot sauce
- 1 jalapeño (stem removed, halved and thinly sliced)
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1/2 head cabbage (thinly sliced)
- Spicy Sriracha Jalapeño Slaw:
In a medium bowl, blend together mayonnaise, rice wine vinegar, Sriracha hot sauce, jalapeño and toasted sesame seeds. Add cabbage, blend well and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Prepare grill for medium high heat. Grill sausages for approximately 5 minutes, turning frequently for even browning. Remove from heat, place sausages on buns and top with an even portion of Spicy Sriracha Jalapeño Slaw.
- Credit: Clint Cantwell
For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.